domingo, 8 de marzo de 2020

Travell to Orlando and the parks


Travell to Orlando and the parks
I love going to the travel to Orlando in the USA, I think that is a beatiful an amazing city. One a year, I travell to other City but I love visiting the Orlando's parks. I enjoy entering the atractions, there's always interesting to see.


Resultado de imagen para universal orlando

I hate eating the tirkey leg but I like eating hamburger and limonade.

Resultado de imagen para turkey leg

I never entending to animal kingdom but I sometimes thinking in that park.

Resultado de imagen para magic kingdom orlando

I really enjoy knowing the USA with my mom I always feeling happy when I am with my mum.


Do or don't you would like pass the experiences that I had?

Leave in the comments your opinion about this and I hope you enjoyed it.

Resultado de imagen para carita feliz



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario